- Holiday Inn Express Crockett – 1511 TX-304 Loop, Crockett, TX 75835
- Phone 936-544-4488
- Knights Inn Crockett – 1600 E. Loop TX-304, Crockett, TX 75385
- Phone 936-544-5611
- Crockett Family Resort – 75 Dogwood Ln W, Crockett, TX 75835
- Better for teams or groups of 4 or more, located near the time trial course
- Phone 936-544-8466
- AirBNB Options
Restaurants/Places to Eat
- Moosehead Café – Downtown Crockett, open Saturday and Sunday (closest place to the start/finish for Crit and Road Races.
- Restaurant is owned by Mayor Joni Clonts who has helped make this race possible, please thank her by eating there!
- Rosemary’s Hilltop Kitchen – also near downtown, popular local place
- Doc’s BBQ
- TaTa’s Tex Mex – sponsors from the 2017 races
Official Gas Station –Texaco Crockett – Corner of Loop 304 and Hwy 7/Goliad Ave
Owner of this gas station is a city council member who helped make this race possible. Please the support to councilman Mike Marsh by getting your gas and drinks/snacks from there!
Address – 1272 TX-304 Loop, Crockett, TX 75835
Please be respectful – the community of Crockett is happy to host the events, but racers are asked to please follow the rules and be courteous to local residents.
- Please do not change clothes out in the open
- Please park legally and follow traffic laws
- Please pick up all of your trash, including banana peels, fruit etc
- Be aware of local traffic when warming up and riding around town
- Please support local businesses when possible.